Monday, December 2, 2013

Life Catch-up

I know I have still not posted pics from Hawaii. It is a 3 part post and I am still working on gathering pics but I promise to post before the end of the year. For this post I am just going to play a little catchup on a couple things. One, we bought a new house. Two, we put our current home on the market today so spread the news. Three, we have about 3 months of remodel on the new house before we can move in so depending on how things work we could be homeless for a little while. Here is the link - someone come buy it :) http://search.har.com/engine/2822-Westerland-Dr-Houston-TX-77063_HAR35680418.htm Now, let's catch up on pictures in no particular order....
Oh man! I get my very own four wheeler ("four lala").
Driving can be so exhausting
Reading with Great Grandma is the best
"Look mom, we're sharing!" This was a task to say the least.....oh toddlers
Tickle, tickle
Where's Molly????
Big hugs
I love this pic because it depics her. Moving, laughing, baby toting little girl.
"Wait, what?!? It's time for nap!"
"CHEESE"
I mean seriously. I look at this picture and see a 10 year old. Stop growing!!!!! 
And, we'll end it with this one. She found my veil and loved wearing it. I am NOT ready for this day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww Molly girl!!!! You sweet sweet baby you! Growing up way too fast! What is that veil business!? Daddy better get ready………
    Big hugs and kisses from us! Baby Nafan needs a play date!

    ReplyDelete