This past Friday the 13th you turned 23 months. One more month. I can't even believe it!
![]() |
| "Jingle Bells, jingle bells" (babies right out of the bath are the best!) |
Clothes:
* 24mo./2T
* diaper: still size 5
* shoe: 6.5W - you grew a half size
Sleeping: Same thing. Nap from 1ish-3ish. Go to bed 7:30-7:45pm and wake up around 7:30am.
![]() |
| So, Aunt Nenna babysat you this night..... |
New Tricks: Still wearing your big girl panties. I think I am going to start the for real potty training the week after Christmas. We will see how that goes. Oh, you are a big hummer recently. You will be in the back seat and all the sudden start humming a little tune. Cutest thing.
Words: Your sentences keep getting clearer and clearer and more frequent. You do this thing that melts my heart every time I hear it. You will be minding your own business or mid conversation and randomly you will just say "hey mommy (or whoever you are talking to)" and look straight in my eyes. I don't know why but I just love it. No matter what is going on it is guaranteed to put a smile on my face and you say it at least once a day. The one thing we are working on is consistently saying please and thank you. This month you finally started saying Mimzie (my mom) instead of Memi.
![]() |
| We got to ride camels at our church's live nativity and you LOVED it. |
Teeth: Your teeth are still good and no new ones yet (you have your back molars that need to come in). You have lightened up a little bit with the teeth brushing. You will let me do it now without being held down although when Daddy holds you it makes it easier.
Likes: You like Mickey Mouse now. You will watch it for all of 3 minutes and then you move on. While tv isn't really your thing the ipad is your addiction. I don't love this but there are some good educational apps and with always having to have our house "show ready" it is a nice distraction in the morning so you don't pull out all your toys while I am rushing around. Of course you still love your baby doll (Baby Bailey) and I found out you have a baby doll that you don't put down at school either. Anything with real animals or something that looks like a real animal is a big winner. Maybe you will be a zookeeper or something like that one day since you are so obsessed.
![]() |
| Met our friends at the nativity |
Dislikes: You don't like it when I tell you you can't have a jellybean for breakfast - everyday. It is a problem. Luckily you think your vitamin is some sort of candy so I give you that instead.
![]() |
| We babysat your cousin "baby emem" (William) and you wanted to hold him. |
Oh goose. Realizing you will soon be a two year old is hard for me to wrap my head around. I feel like you were just teeny tiny, well, you weren't ever teeny tiny but you were little enough for me. ;) Molly, you have a contagious giggle. I love it. You are always smiling for the most part. You were going to sing Jingle Bells in your Christmas concert but we didn't make it because you were sick but you love to "jingle" bells when you can and sing jingle bells, jingle bells over and over again. You got to ride a camel at our church's live nativity and you LOVED it. You talked about it constantly for a week. You are fearless and very into animals. You are my sunshine little girl. I always tell you "I love you to the moon and back" before I put your in your bed and the other day when I was about to say it you said it to me. "Mommy, love you to moon and back". I am already emotional that you are turning two and that only sealed it. I cried right there. That is a moment I will treasure forever. I love you little bean.






Oh, now I am emotional and crying too!! How adorable that she beat you to it! Love you bunches Molly!!!!
ReplyDelete