- When reading a book it must be right side up. I mean the kid doesn't know how to read but she sure thinks she does. If it is not right side up she keeps saying "turn around, turn around".
- She needs to have milk as soon as she wakes up in the morning and for the past month I have to bring it with me when I come in and get her and then leave it on her crib so she can get it herself.
- She has learned how to growl. I have no idea where she got this from but she thinks it is HYSTERICAL.
- Wind. She loves it. Since is has been so beautiful this week every time we are in the car I roll down the windows, open the sunroof and M gets quiet, stretches her arms out, closes her eyes and takes in the wind.
- When we are done driving and park the car in the garage she loves to come up and sit in my lap and pretend she is driving and of course press all the buttons. Keeps her busy for a good 15-20 minutes or until I get too hot.
- Gum. So, I have a little canister of that hard, chicklet type, eclipse gum and Molly likes it because it makes a lot of noise when shaken and of course it is soooo fun to open and close the top over and over again. I always tell her that it is "daddy's gum", "just for daddy" so she pulls the gum out and just waives it around, picks it up, puts it down, counts them, sneaks in a little taste and then says "daddy's only". Kinda cracks me up but at least she is following directions for now.
- Her favorite treat, yes treat, is frozen peas. I know you are thinking the same thing as her.....yummmmm! Loves them, can't get enough of them. I like it.
- We have turtles in the creek next to our house and we feed them most days as soon as Danny gets home from work. Well, we take bread and M is very particular on how much she feeds them which means she ends up eating most of the bread and is not happy if she has to share.
- On a random gross note, I had my hand on the door to let the dogs out in the backyard this morning and thank goodness I looked through the windows because there was a dead possum in the grass. I called Danny basically telling him that I needed him to take care of it, he laughed because somehow it was funny, and told me that he couldn't he was already at work. Was it crazy of me to kind of expect him to still do something about it. I am not really sure what I expected him to do, but it had to be something because I for sure was NOT going to do anything about it. After he reiterates that there is nothing he can do and that I had to go get a shovel and "take care of it". It took me about 20 minutes. It was disgusting. It fell off the shovel multiple times. I almost upchucked my coffee but somehow had to keep a smile on my face because I couldn't let M know I was terrified. Yes, terrified, they are called possums for a reason. I kept thinking it was going to jump up and give me rabies. I still get totally grossed out every time I think about it. I am so not a country girl. Yuck!
And in other random news we found a house and are in the buying process. Woohoo.





1 - I ALSO love frozen peas... still... as a grown woman. Apparently that's something you don't grow out of.
ReplyDelete2 - ohmygrosspossum
3 - call me and tell me about your house!!!!