Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Life lately.

Oh goodness how I have fallen behind on blogging. Life has been crazy and I don't see it slowing down anytime soon. I can say that we have been having some fun being busy though. We took our annual girls (M, my sister, my mom and myself) weekend over Labor Day and decided to visit my grandparents in Fort Worth. It was Molly's second time to go up there. We had a blast making the rounds and just hanging out.
"Hey Granddad"
"Hey Granny"
"Let's do this! I am ready for my car ride."

We celebrated birthdays galore! My dad, my brother, my mom and my father in law. All of them were a good time :)
"Happy dodo Papa."
"Cheeeeeeese"
Just so everyone is aware. I don't make up this sass. This is her new face.
Her favorite thing to do right now.
Blow out the candles (even if it is in a half eaten biscuit)

My mother in law went all our for my father in law's bday. It was the big 6-0 so we had quite a nice, theme party at the ranch.
Celebrating the "candy man"
The 3 sons wrote "60 reasons we love our dad"
and here they are laughing about them.
Of course we had to spend time rocking the baby.
Some of the ladies
Spent a lot of time swinging and laughing.
"Ok dad, here is what we are gonna do."
"BAM! Touchdown!"
The fam

No comments:

Post a Comment