Tuesday, October 15, 2013

21 months

Man, I am late again. I mean I was writing the date down today and realized you had your 21st birthday and I didn't even sing happy birthday to you. Sorry girl, but I suppose we sing that song randomly so i guess it really doesn't matter. 
 Clothes:
  *   You are still in 18-24 month clothes but slowly you are getting out of 18 mo. You can wear some 2T.
  *   diaper: size 5 
  *   shoe: 6w 

Sleeping: Same thing. Nap from 1ish-3ish. Go to bed 7:30-7:45pm and wake up around 7:30am.

Eating: You are quite a good eater now. It is nice. Thank you.
New Tricks: Hmmm you do something new everyday multiple times a day. I know, that doesn't give you much.

Words: Girl, your sentences are off the charts. You are saying 3-5 word sentences all day long. You are starting to get your colors now which is good. Not everything is pink anymore. You love to say "what's dis" even if you know what it means. You know and say all the animals you see from doggies to zebras to hippopotamuses. 

Teeth: We saw the dentist this past month and she said your teeth look great! You have 4 more molars left to come in but those don't generally come in until you are around 3.
Likes: Popsicles are definitely still the fav but frozen peas, oh man, they almost beat popsicles, almost. And, you love pickles, like, a lot. You are a baby toting little girl. Always want to play with baby. You have to brush her teeth every night. She has to sit with us at the dinner table, pushed in the stroller and sit in the chair. I have tried to have you name her but you are sticking with baby. You love saying the "lessing" (blessing) before meals. Everyone has to hold hands and we say it at least 3 times. If we forget, you always remember. You like to hold little things. Is that weird? Maybe, but you are always holding something small that fits in your little hand. Oh and last but not least you LOVE your daddy. You have turned a 360 into a little daddy's girl. As soon as you wake up, when i pick you up from school and throughout the day you are always asking about daddy and when daddy comes home your little life is complete. Oh and you love to be naked.
Dislikes: Yeah, you are still not a big fan of sharing. I have a feeling we will be working on this one for a while. You don't love to change your diaper unless you feel like you need to. You are NOT patient although I think that is kind of natural for a toddler. You do not like when you can't have something right away. The number of fit throwing is increasing and some of them are full on fall on the floor and flail but it is hard to believe you when you look up and realize we are not paying attention to you and you just turn it off and move on to something else. I mean.....why even waste your energy girlfriend. Seriously.

Molly Grace, my sweet little girl. You have so much personality. You are not a timid little one at all. You will walk straight up to a stranger and yell "hiiiii" with a little wave. You love to just sit and read books. I hope that continues. You have made my life so much better. I always heard parents say that but never really got it. While sometimes I might think to myself that I need a toddler break but then you run over to me and just give me a big hug out of nowhere. I mean.....it gets me every time. Or randomly the other day I was dropping you off at school and before I could say my goodbyes you looked at me and said "i wove you mommy, bye bye". It brought tears to my eyes right there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment