Today was one of those great days where it was fun and I got a lot accomplished. Molly and I woke up this morning, played, ate breakfast, you know, the normal stuff. Then we got a quick visit from Aunt Nenna on her way to some function then M and I headed off to go pick blueberries. It was one of those things where I knew it was either going to be a crazy fiasco or a ton-o fun, pretty much the way most things go with toddlers. Well, turns out it was a blast despite the ridiculous heat! There were blueberries she could pick (that were her height) although most of the really good ones were up high. But after showing her the difference between the blue and the green ones she surprisingly just picked the blue ones (of course after tasting a green one and realizing it was quite sour) and she put them in her bucket. I think her favorite thing was carrying the bucket which was fine with me. The bonus for me was that I made it home without her falling asleep in the car so we walked in and went straight down for normal nap time. We would definitely go back and do this again. It is called
Chmielewski's if you are interested in going.
During nap time I searched Pinterest found a good recipe for blueberry muffins, whipped some up then found a recipe for eggplant parmesan and whipped it up, that was a fail but oh well, I tried. The muffins were the bomb.com though.
Once nap time was over I decided we needed to run to target and get a new water toy. Target....can anyone ever walk in that place and not spend less than $100. I might have gotten a little carried away. Oh well, it was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment