Clothes:
- 18 and 18-24 month clothes
- diaper: size 4
- shoe: 4.5 - 5
Sleeping: You still take your one good nap from 1-3pm. You go to bed between 7:30-7:45pm. We pushed it back because you were waking up before 7am and for momma that just doesn't work. So now you wake up between 7-7:30am and surprisingly most weekends it is like you know it is the weekend and you sleep until 7:45-8am. I like it! Keep it up kid.
Eating: The same. Milk sippy cups at each of your meals. You LOVE milk and constantly ask for it. You sometimes have your morning snack and always have your afternoon snack with water. You are still a good eater but I haven't been the best with meal planning this month so we have struggled a little.
New Tricks: Girl I don't even know where to begin here because I feel like there are so many new "tricks". I feel like I am going to continue to feel like this each month. You have figured out that you can pretty much climb and get on everything which makes me a little bit of a nervous nellie because I really can't turn my back on you these days.
Words: I mean....what don't you say these days. Pretty much ANYTHING that is said to you you at least try and say it back. Most of the time you get it and of course when there are long words we can't understand what you are saying but you think you nailed it. Here are some of the things you say constantly: "bananananana", "hooold it" (you NEED to hold everything, you don't take help anymore unless you ask for it and say "hep me, hep me"), "daddy hooome", "mommy hooome", "up, up, up", "Bible", "a-men". You constantly say every one's name: "meme", "papa", "tyla" (tyler), nenna (Jenna), reece, lolli, pop, baby wi (baby william), bobby. We are still working on Kyle and Steph. And you say "I lovie" meaning I love you!
Teeth: Still 10 but your gums are swollen and I feel like 2 more top ones will be coming anytime soon.
Likes: You still love all the same things liking reading books, swinging, dancing, being outside, riding your car, horsey, the dogs and being outside. Your favorite foods are grilled cheese, strawberries, cuties, lasagna, and you LOVE jellybeans. The new thing this month that you absolutely love is hugging. When you see something you like you need to hug it. Flipping through pics on my phone and see someone you love, you need to hug the phone, need to hug harli all the time, hug your friends at school, hug your babies, bunny and teddy bear. Oh and you always want to see "pit-ure", "pit-ure" which means you need to see the pictures on some one's phone and you just flip through it on your own.
Dislikes: I would say your dislike this month is people helping you when you want to do it on your own. And, recently you have been a little difficult getting clothes on in the morning and your shoes. Goodness girl, I know you think you can put your shoes on and I appreciate the effort but seriously we would be here til next year if I had to wait for you to put your shoes on. I give you a couples minutes to try and figure it out, you end up getting frustrated and I finish it up. Oh and apparently you have your own opinion on what shoes you should wear each day. If I get out the ones that I want you to wear most definitely they are NOT the ones that you want to wear.
So Molly Grace, this month at school the teacher was asking who everyone was in our family picture (they have family pics up of each kid in the classroom) and you named everyone including the dogs and when she asked who you were you said goose. Oops, maybe I should start calling you Molly more.....nah. I will stick with goose. You know your name and when you try and say it it is pretty amusing because you can't quite get the double l's. And in other school news you are officially a big girl. You moved up a class and no longer sleep in a crib during your nap. You are on a mat on the floor. I was nervous but of course no big deal. You slept just fine the first day. Oh and I think you have a crush on a little boy at school named Will or "we-al" as you like to say because you say his name about 239 times a day. I feel like I look at you these days and no longer see my little baby but a little lady. How did that happen already?!? I love you big girl!





Big girl class?? What??? Already!!? I don't thing I am ready...
ReplyDeleteDon't forget she has gotten good at "Nanna" too!! Can't wait until our next hang out time, Molly Grace!