Monday, January 21, 2013

The Best Day

We had a fantastic family Saturday. We woke up at 8:30am - yes you read that right, Molly slept until 8:30am which meant mommy and daddy got to sleep until 8:30am.....God bless that little baby. Back to the day, woke up, ate a delish breakfast of eggs and fruit then headed to the Children's Museum of Houston. BEST.PLACE.EVER! We all had a blast. On the second floor they have a tot spot which was perfect for M. There were 2 ball pits which is where she wanted to spend all of her time but we roamed around and she found a truck that she needed to drive, doors that she could open and close all she wanted, stairs she could climb over and over again and of course a slide which mostly entertained me and Danny with the facial expression that she made going down the slide - the half terrified half this is fun face. It was great. Below was Molly's take on the day.
Mom, I know you told me not to eat the balls but I am going to test you and try this one.....it is not the same one I tasted just a second ago when you told me no.
I can totally figure this thing out! I have one like this at home.
We gotta make sure and read the rules guys.
Ohhhh these are pretty colors
What is this?!? (P.S. she got really excited when she saw herself in the mirror - I mean really excited!)
Up the stairs for the 49th time. Gotta keep mom and dad on their toes.
Mom? Where's mommy?
This looks like a pretty sturdy frame, I think I will try and drive this thing.
Oh yeah, this feels right.
This is so easy I could do it with my feet!
Peek-a-boo
These are so cool!
 But.....not as cool as the ball pit.

After we had our share of fun in the tot spot we wondered around to check out the rest of the place that she will love when she gets bigger. Now, if you are not a huge people person this is not the place for you. There are a TON of kids and parents, I mean it is the kids museum and it was a Saturday but still, lots of people. I suggest going on a weekday and getting there right when they open but regardless you will have fun. Anyway, we headed outside to see what they had and they have this awesome water area and Molly loves water so it was perfect. She is still a little small for it but we lifted her up and let her play a little.
We left around lunch time and headed to Chick-fil-a for a little lunch. Low and behold she ate a chicken nugget! This girl does not love meat so much but of course she loves Chick-fil-a, who doesn't. We also gave her a little ice cream. :)

Hey, look over there.....while I eat this chicken nugget.
Yummmmm

1 comment:

  1. So... Molly reading the rules reminds me of a certain someone reading the ENTIRE lease agreement!!! hehehehhe- LOVE the Children's Museum!!

    ReplyDelete