Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The First Day of My New Job

Kinda. I went part time at work and today was my first day to be home with Molly. I get two days off a week to be with little miss and I couldn't be more excited. Jenna came over and we did a little shopping and playing. Here is a little bit of what we did in pictures.

Mimzie got us a new mat that we love and of course like to eat. M for Molly. (Yes, those are knee pads for this big time crawler, this little girl can't get her knees scratched up!) :)

I climbed up anything and everything, walls, chairs, tables - seriously EVERYTHING. I kept mom on her toes.

Played peekaboo with my teddy bear

Went to go see what the dogs were barking at, which was nothing of course. (Yes, my dogs have totally ruined my front door - just ignore all the scratches).

I played with Rocki

Of course I got my swinging in!



It was a great day. Friday, which is my next day off this week we have big plans to celebrate my dad's birthday and go swimming. It's gonna be fun....

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know they made baby knee pads?....they have everything!

    ReplyDelete