
• You smile ALL.THE.TIME. When I pick you up from school you get the biggest grin on your face and it makes me feel so good! As soon as I open that door and say, Mmmmoooolllyyyy, you look up, find me and get all giddy.
• You are waking up at 7am pretty regularly and going to be about 7:30pm. You still have one feeding in the middle of the night, usually around 3:30am.
• You wear size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothing.
• You are crawling everywhere and are pulling up. When someone is sitting on the floor with you, you crawl all the way up someone’s body. Just the other day when you were with Aunt Nenna you crawled up the toilet – gross!
• You are saying da-da-da-da and ta-ta-ta. You are very vocal these days and annunciating a lot more.
• You like to be outside. You get super quite and just take it all in.
• Your favorite time is when mommy and daddy are both playing with you on the ground or on the bed.
• You are taking 3 naps during the day, sometimes 2. One at 9:30am (this one is only about 45 min) then one at 12:30pm (about 2-3 hours) and then another cat nap around 5pm (for about 20-30 min). By the time I pick you up from school you are worn out. I try and get you to take a little nap at home but you just play with mommy so I drive around or go shopping for about 30 min because you fall asleep in the car about 5 minutes into the drive.
• Your changing table used to be one of your favorite places and now, let’s just say you can’t stay still long enough to put a diaper on you. I have to find many distractions for you because you just want to flip over and crawl. Clearly not safe. Oh Molly….
• You are eating, somewhat. I think I have posted enough on that to know how that is going but we are making progress. Slow and steady wins the race…..or something like that.
• You love to watch Harli and Rocki in fact you love to watch everything. When someone is holding you, you push away to make sure you don’t miss anything that is going on.
• You like going to school. You love your teacher, Ms. Vita and she loves you. You always get a great report when I pick you up. They all just gush about you.
Molly Grace, I just love you so much! I really didn't think I could love something this much. You are just getting more fun with every passing day. I feel like you are learning something new all the time. I can't believe you are closer to being one than being a newborn. I have mixed emotions about that. I can't wait to see what you learn next but at the same time I want you to stay just how you are forever.
Yeah I can touch my toes mom.

Oh you want me to try with my legs out. Of course I can still do it. Why can't you?

OK, I gotta stand up. This take a lot of concentration.
Gotta go!
Oh, did I need to stay in the beanbag chair?!?

Forget these pictures, I am gonna read a book.

Cute bookshelf! Pinterest idea??
ReplyDelete