Monday, August 6, 2012

Fashion Diva

That would be Molly Grace! Her school had a fashion show last week and well, looks like Molly stole the show. All the kids bedazzled an outfit and then walked crawled the cat walk. She is lookin good and she knows it!



Speaking of posing, take a look at these pictures. A couple weeks ago my mom, sister and I went shopping and of course ended up in a baby clothing store because of course Molly needs MORE clothes. This girl….. Anyway, I digress, we put this soft hat on her because it is oh so cold here in Houston and she LOVED it. Seriously, just smiled, giggled and couldn’t stop touching it. So what did I do, bought it of course! Luckily it was on sale and only $3 so I was ok with buying a winter hat when it is 100 degrees outside.



P.S. They played with Jello in school today and the teacher said she loved it! Can't wait to see those pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment