Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh Inks Lake

How I love thee. I always look forward to those 4 glorious days every year where we get together with family and just relax. This year we added a baby to the mix. It wasn’t as relaxing as years past but it was just as much fun! Things always seem better when you have a baby smiling back at you. We did everything from water skiing, napping, laying out, kayaking, swimming, fishing, playing games and so much more. I almost forgot – we did a lot of eating! Oh and we had a fireworks show from a wedding that was across the lake. It was great to just hang out with the family, not worry about the outside world and just live in the moment.

First things first, gotta get in the water

My bumble bee swimsuit

Flying around like a bee

That's right, we're a pretty cool family

Just talking to Granny about life

Bear introducing Molly to bubbles

One goes in

The next one goes in and really doesn't know how to swim

Then our chunky one goes in and needs help out. We need to work on these dogs.

Kentucky Derby anyone?!?

Had to stop for a snack

Just dancin in the grass

I am sure you can guess who got me this onsie

Celebrating Jenna's 23rd bday

The ones who make the weekend happen each year. Thank you!

The whole fam

No family vacation is complete without a goofy picture


Until next time Inks Lake.....



No comments:

Post a Comment