I know this is a little late but better late than never, right?!?
Danny got to celebrate Father's Day for the first time ever. We started out by letting daddy sleep in while mommy and Molly made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and this wasn't biscuik people - I really made them along with homade honey cinnamon butter. You can just start calling me Betty Crocker. :) After breakfast we headed to church for a great sermon and then spent the whole day doing whatever we wanted. It was a great family day! Molly was pretty proud of her present so here are some pictures.
I can't believe mommy is letting me get this dirty!

This was my first date with my boyfriend.

The finished product!


I had such a fun day with daddy!


Great pic of proud papa!!
ReplyDeleteIn that second picture her hands are in the same spots as yours are! Too cute!
ReplyDelete