
• I can see you getting smarter. You are grabbing new things on your excersaucer and figuring out how to get the toy that you want on the floor, etc.
• You give us BIG smiles all the time.
• You are a little wiggle worm. It takes skill on our part now to strap on a diaper as quick as we can before you wiggle off that changing table.
• You were waking up 2 times a night for most of the month but the past 4 nights you have only woken up once per night which is nice because that means mommy and daddy get a full night sleep every other night.
• You are still wearing size 2 diapers but I am guessing after we run out of what we have you will move up to size 3.
• You are wearing 6-9 month clothing now.
• You have mastered blowing bubbles! You do it all the time and are really good at it.
• You are one little rolly poly. You are all over the place when we put you on the floor. You are tucking your knees up under your body while you are on the floor so I am guessing that crawling is not far behind.
• You are starting to grow a lot more hair. Your duck feathers are getting really long and your bald spot is slowly starting to grow in.
• You sleep on your belly now all the time.
• You recently started eating rice cereal everyday. You help me every time I fed you. You grab the spoon and help me put it in your mouth. It’s so cute!
• You drink four to five 6oz bottles a day.
• You aren’t quite sitting up by yourself yet but you will soon. You can get your balance if you lean forward and put your hands on the floor.
Molly Grace! You have changed our lives forever and for the better. You make me smile everyday. I love you my little girl.
Here are some outtakes because I just can't resist.
Hey! There's daddy...
What, you can't do this?

Oh daddy, don't be silly

Woah, what is that stuff on your face?


No comments:
Post a Comment