Two miracles happened today. 1. I went grocery shopping. 2. I made dinner. It was glorious! I do like to cook it is just the getting the groceries that is the problem. Anywho, tonight I made Cornbread Taco Casserole and it was delish and I think the little one really enjoyed it as well cause she was a kickin! Just wanted to share the recipe. :)
Ingredients:
1lb ground beef or turkey (I used turkey)
1 can cream corn
1 packet taco seasoning
1 package of cornbread mix
2/3 cup salsa
1/2 tsp of onion flakes (I didn't put this in because I forgot to get them)
1 cup water
1 can black beans
1 cup shredded cheese
Directions:
Preheat oven to 375
Mix cream corn, cornbread mix and 1/2 cup water in bowl
Spread mixture into bottom of a greased 9x13 pan
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes and then remove
Cook meat with onion flakes then drain well
Add 1/2/ cup water and taco seasoning and simmer until water is absorbed
Add salsa and black beans to meat and mix well
Spoon meat mixture over cornbread evenly. Top with cheese
Cover and back for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles
ENJOY!!!
Spring Recap
8 years ago

AND its big enough for leftovers. Double win!
ReplyDelete