
A little delayed but I am 24 weeks and still growing. Below is a pic to show the belly after getting back from a walk. I went to Dr. D on Friday and have a couple more stats. I have gained 11 pounds in total now. OMG I kinda freaked out, I know gaining weight is all part of the pregnancy and I of course want to be healthy but I am sure any girl can agree that is just a little rough to gain weight. My docs response was "it was about time that you gained weight" so at least that is good. Listening to her heart beat might be the best sound I have ever heard. I can't help but get a little giddy. Her heart rate was 160 bpm. I am measuring 26 weeks so I am starting to even out. She thinks that I was measuring so big last time because she might have had a growth spurt. So, so far so good. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment