Monday, May 12, 2014

Easter 2014

Yes, I realize that Easter was a month ago and this has been drafted for the whole month I just needed to add pictures. Mostly I update my life on Instagram now but eventually I will get back to the blog world on a regular basis. Anyway, Easter weekend was great. It started Saturday with Danny's family at the ranch. All the aunts, uncles and cousins come out so it is a  big, fun family get together. We did the annual egg hunt for the kiddos which was fun because Molly got it but was not the biggest fan of sharing and not eating all the candy right away.
Getting ready for the hunt.
A fam pic
Sittin with Mawmaw
This girl and the 4 wheeler....obsessed.
See....loves it.
Sunday morning we woke up, checked out the Easter basket and rushed to early church. After that we came home and enjoyed a big family lunch with my side. I was kind enough to volunteer Jenna's house since we still live with them. ;)
The loot - the Easter bunny went a little nuts.
Fam pic again

It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment