Thursday, April 3, 2014

10 Things

So life has been busy as I am sure it has been busy for everyone. Here are 10 quick tidbits of life right now.
  • Molly has a cast of characters that she sleeps with every night and they go with us everywhere. Here is the main lineup (some other animals make it in occasionally). Lovey, first and foremost Molly needs lovey with her. My mom gave her this before she was even born and she has been attached to it since she has been on God's green earth. Then we have the following: bunny, which my sister gave her when she turned one, Polka dot, my Aunt gave it to her for Christmas and this is the only animal that she named and she won't part with it, baby, she got a baby when we went to Hawaii that she loved and well, that one took a dip in the potty so she got another one and finally doggie, this was a random purchase at Michael's and she got attached. Oh and she always has to sleep with her pillow that she got at Vacation Bible School.
L to R: pillow, lovey, bunny, baby, doggie, polka dot
  • We are still living with my sister.....we are going on 3 months.......sorry Jenna. I have actually thoroughly enjoyed it because her and her hubs help clean, cook and take care of M. Moving back to a house where it is just me and Danny will be a slight adjustment. 
  • I turned 30 this past Sunday. Thirty! I just don't know if I am ready to be in my 30's. I mean I feel like college was not that long ago and I am not that different of a person. It is just weird, this getting older thing, gray hairs and all. But I will just go with the best is yet to come.

  • Molly is still constantly cracking me up and amazing me with her speech. She is hilarious.
  • She has mastered the delay in bedtime. She realizes that once bath starts bed time is soon to follow and she wants to play and isn't ready for baths and then after she is not ready for a book and wants to read 3 vs. 1 and wants to say prayers a million times.
  • She is gonna be a great big sister. NOT that I am prego right now but she loves taking care of people. We went to Corpus this past weekend with Danny's family for a wedding and she loved mothering her one year old cousin William.  
  • Danny recently bought a harmonica and, well, Molly and Danny both think they are pros. It is a lot of noise. Although I will say Danny has learned a couple songs which is better than just noise.
  • Molly wanted to take a shower tonight and we let her try it out. She was in heaven. Loved every second. She would go in and out of the water over and over again and do a little dance.
  • We say two blessings every night before dinner. She learned a song at school and then we say out regular blessing. Her song is sung to the tune of "where is thumbkin" and it goes like this. "God our Father, God our Father, Once again, Once again, Thank you for our blessings, Thank you for our blessings, Amen, Amen.
  • Our kitchen cabinets and granite are in and I love them :) 
  • Oh and one more for good measure. I painted M's toe nails the other day and she thought it was the coolest thing. She just kept staring at her toes and laughing then for days after so would get everyone to look at her toes and would wake up every morning talking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment