I am still sifting through all the pics and writing the forever long post for Hawaii but I had to post this because I died laughing tonight in a conversation with M. After dinner these days Molly gets all crazy and literally runs around the house doing random things. It is quite entertaining to watch. During most of this run time she is naked because it is after bath and she avoids putting on her pjs. Plus she loves to be naked. During nap time we have learned that we can't just put her in the crib wearing just a diaper because she will take it off and jump around. Naked. So she pretty much always needs to have pants on. Anyway, I digress. In the middle of her naked run tonight she started putting on some of her big girl panties and was having a hard time getting them over her bottom. Here is the convo.
M: "mommy help you"
Me: "You can do it Molly. You are a big girl."
M: "Mommy it's stuck"
Me: "Molly, it looks like you have to much junk in your trunk"
M: craning her neck to try and see the "junk". "mommy, take junk out"
I died. It was hilarious. If you don't find it funny maybe it was a had to be there conversation. Regardless, it was funny.
Spring Recap
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment