Clothes:
* 18 and 18-24 month clothes
* diaper: size 4
* shoe: 4.5 - 5 (You might think I am doing the whole foot binding thing again since she hasn't changed sizes in months but I swear I am not. It helps that she is wearing sandals and her toes are definitely not squished.)
Sleeping: Same ol, same ol here. Nap from 1-3pm. Go to bed between 7:30-7:45pm and wake up between 7-7:30am. You had your first sleep over this month. You stayed the weekend at Lolli and Pop's house while me and Daddy went to a wedding in San Antonio. You did wonderfully well. Slept through the night both nights.
New Tricks: Hmmm I don't really know because I feel like you do everything. You have learned this skipping thing so that is now what you do all the time to get around. Oh, you have gotten really good at doing puzzles and building things with your blocks. There is an app on the ipad that you are obsessed with where you have to fit the animals in their place and you went from having no clue on how to do it then the I showed you a couple times and you needed some help to now you can do it all by yourself in record time. And, you now put your shoes on pretty quickly and you put them on the right feet. That is nice that isn't a battle anymore.
Words: You can pretty much say everything now so let me just tell you the funny words that you say. You still say calabooboo for catapillar, o-peta-pus for octopus, hold you for hold me (because that is what you hear us say "I will hold you"), yep and nope (don't know where you got this from but you don't say yes or no it is definitely yep or nope), help you for help me and am-i-nals for animals but I do think you are starting to say this correctly. Oh and one of my favorite things you say is your name. It comes out Maudy Dace. I just love it when you say it and of course I love it when you say I love you.
Teeth: You basically have a whole mouth full with 12 teeth. So....yeah.....last month I said you were starting to be a biter well......I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. You are biting kids at school. Now, when I talk to the teacher she says it is always you defending yourself (which doesn't make it right) but at least you are not seeking kids out to bite. I don't know what to do because you don't do it when you are with me. You used to but then I bit you back, it scared you, you cried but then you haven't bitten me since. I have to admit it stresses me out a lot because I don't want you to hurt the other kids and I know some kids just do this but still MG. We need to get past this phase.
Likes: You are still utterly and completely obsessed with popsicles. You say it at least 5,436 times a day. Some days when I get you up in the morning the first word out of your mouth is popsicle. You could live off them - seriously. You LOVE your stroller. We bought you a little one from of course Target and you wheel that thing around all day long. You put your baby in it, your teddy bear, your milk, straws, shoes, you even wheel that thing around completely empty. Obsessed. You definitely like to help out in the kitchen now. When I am cooking you want to cook as well so you help me stir and put ingredients in. And...I hate to say it but the ipad. You love it and I was one of those people (prebaby) that was NOT going to have their child playing with phones or ipads by golley! You were just going to have books and while you do love your books you do love electronics. I mean you figure some things out on the ipad before I can. Oh and you are pretty particular when looking at things, maybe a little bit of OCD lies in you. When you are looking at things they need to be right side up....very interesting.
Dislikes: You obviously don't like it when people take your toys because you either bit or throw a fit.
Molly Grace, you are an independent, smart, precocious, sweet spirited little girl. You love to give kisses and hugs and tell people you love them. I mean sometimes you are a little loose with the lips so we need to put a lid on that! Ha. Daddy and I just sit back and watch the wheels turn in that head of yours. It is so fun to see you figure things out and learn about things. While some days you wear me plum out, others I just want to wake you up to play some more. You put a smile on my face all the time one because I love you more than life and two because you are seriously hilarious! The things you say, things you do, you are just a funny little lady. You are smart as all get out which keeps me on my toes always thinking of fun new things for you to explore. I love you little Molly Grace.
Dislikes: You obviously don't like it when people take your toys because you either bit or throw a fit.
Molly Grace, you are an independent, smart, precocious, sweet spirited little girl. You love to give kisses and hugs and tell people you love them. I mean sometimes you are a little loose with the lips so we need to put a lid on that! Ha. Daddy and I just sit back and watch the wheels turn in that head of yours. It is so fun to see you figure things out and learn about things. While some days you wear me plum out, others I just want to wake you up to play some more. You put a smile on my face all the time one because I love you more than life and two because you are seriously hilarious! The things you say, things you do, you are just a funny little lady. You are smart as all get out which keeps me on my toes always thinking of fun new things for you to explore. I love you little Molly Grace.



No comments:
Post a Comment