Sunday, July 28, 2013

Babies, Babies and More Babies

Lots of babies. Well, really just two new ones and then lots of older babies. We came back from vacation and had a busy week. One of my best friends in the whole world had her first baby the day I left for vaca. Womp, womp. But luckily Danny and I were able to visit the handsome guy as soon as we got back. P.S. I absolutely DIE with the hair. I am slightly obsessed. Meet Nathan. He is special.
The hair!
Hey-O Nanda has a baby!
Daddies
That very next day M and I packed up and took a little day trip to Austin to meet my cousin's new little baby. This is her second bambino and I mean between her and my other cousin with 4 you would think raising children was super simple. Seriously. And this amazing baby started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. WHAT?!? I know, crazy, I know. The whole time we were there with six toddlers/kids running around he was just chillin. I didn't hear a peep out of him. Crazy amazing, that's all I can say. Meet Joseph.
Seriously, crazy good and super cute.
We managed to wrangle all the kiddos
She was a bit obsessed.
But event more obsessed with the chickens. Like, really, obsessed.
Then Friday, M and I headed to a little momma/kid playgroup. It was a lot of fun. Everyone else swam but Molly lasts all of 2 seconds in the pool because she would rather run around and see everything in the yard. But, in the middle of lunch, she did decide to take a dip in the baby pool with her clothes on which is why she is only in her diaper for this pic. I think these kids are gonna be good friends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty obsessed with his hair too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making the trip to Austin! Love seeing all those kids running around together!

    ReplyDelete