Oh Molly Grace we had a great day today. You woke up a little early (6:30am) and we ate, played and then took a nap from 9-10:45am. Once you woke up Aunt Nenna was came over and we headed out to Target. We were all smiles the whole time.
Once we got done there we headed to Chick-fil-a for a little lunch. Now that you are eating solids I decided to give you a little peice of my nugget. Well, you ate the first bite ok but then the second you kept chewing and chewing and chewing until eventually you gagged and threw it all up in the middle of Chick-fil-a and all over Aunt Nenna. But once you got it out you were back to normal and ready to go again.
After that we made a quick trip to the grocery store then headed home to take a little nap. While you were sleeping we put away all your old clothes that you can't fit into anymore.....so sad....you are getting so big!
Once you woke up we played a little more, Aunt Nenna left, and we decided to take advatange of the hot weather and wear our bikini one last time. I had an empty tub, since I cleaned all her clothes out, and we filled it up with water and had a little fun in the sun. I got the idea from Molly's little cousin Carla Ann. Now I understand why Carla was wearing water shoes....it was a little slippery and I ended up holding onto Molly the whole time which is why I don't know the best pictures from the fun. But, I did get some great pictures of her swinging afterwards.
It was a great day! I even had time to make a real dinner for me and Danny.
Spring Recap
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment