Third trimester that is. I am 28 weeks today, that means 12 weeks away from delivery, if she decides to come on time. As I posted earlier I went to the doctor on Friday (10/14) for a regular monthly check-up. It was the whole testing for gestational diabetes appointment and man did that make for a long morning. We got there at 8:30am where I went straight to get my blood drawn and I cried. Next, we got to see little Miss. Molly in an ultrasound. The doctor wanted to figure out why I am constantly measuring bigger than how far along I am and it turns out that is just how I carry babies. Go figure.... Right now she is 2 pounds 7 ounces and measuring in the 37th percentile which is pretty normal but a little on the petite side. After that I went back do have more blood drawn (it was ever hour) and I cried. Then I went to talk to Dr. D for my appointment. She said everything looks great and normal so that is good. We waited some more and I got my blood drawn one last time, that time no tears. So that means 3 needles people, 3! Let's also add in that I got my flu shot earlier that week so that is 4 needles in a week. BIG DEAL people. Big deal! Can I just add that I have never gotten the flu shot and that thing hurts big time. The key is that I didn't pass out during any of those so we are making progress. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment