OMG. So that means on Sunday I will enter my third trimester. Wow, just wow. I ended up going to the doctor last Thursday because I was having some pain and wanted to get it checked out before I went out of town this past weekend. I was in quite a bit of pain to the point where I could barely walk at the end of the night. I wasn't having any contractions or anything but basically, she has nudged herself so low that my pelvic bone is pulling apart which apparently can be very painful. I have to get this band thing to wear around my belly to hopefully pull her up so she isn't sitting on my bones. If the brace doesn't work then we will try physical therapy and if that doesn't work it moves to bedrest. Well, I don't have time for that so Molly and I are going to have to work together to figure this out. :) Here is a pic and some stats. Basically, I was measuring 30 weeks when I was 26 so going back up. I have an regular appointment this Friday to check my glucose so they will also be doing an ultrasound to find out why I am measuring so big. Her heartbeat was 156bpm and such a sweet sound. Back to the reason I was there.Here is my normal belly pic.
How Far Along: 27.5 weeks but in my appointment last Thursday I was measuring 30 weeks so when I go back on Friday I will get an ultrasound to figure it out.
Size of baby: 13.6 to 14.8 inches and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds (still the size of an eggplant)
Gender: A GIRL!!! Molly Grace
Maternity Clothes: Yes and lots of Danny's big tshirts! :)
Weight gain: 14 pounds
Belly Button: It is starting to get really flat. Not sure if it will poke out or not.
Movement: Oh yes, she is getting much stronger.
Sleep: I am getting some but not a whole lot because I want to sleep on my stomach so bad but that is not so comfortable.
Symptoms: I feel like my energy is starting to dwindle a little.
Cravings: I have been wanting a lot of chocolate lately.
Best moment this week: This week I will go to the doctor for my regular mothly check-up. After this appointment I will start going every other week. CRAZY! I am going to get to see her because I am getting an ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment