Thursday, July 15, 2010

This is for all the ladies out there

I recently bought this b/c I saw it in a magazine and it is pretty fantastic! Now I know what you are thinking, "did you buy this b/c it is called Twilight?" and the answer to that would be of course not, we maybe that answer is not entirely true. :) I do love how it "illuminates" my skin though.
Next on the list would be my bronzer. I am a pale girl. I have really always been somewhat of a pale girl. My girlfriends would say it was b/c I had jondis as a baby.....haha :) so I have got to bronze! I absolutely love this one:

I can't live without my new eyelash curler! I did see this in a magazine as well and it was said that this is the best curler out there so I had to try it b/c you can never have enough volume in your eyelashes! I can definitely say that I am hooked. It curls my lashes like no other curler has done! Everyone should invest in one.

Finally last but not least my all time favorite mascara! I have tried most of them out there and always come back to this one. It separates while still giving volume and making them look full!

No comments:

Post a Comment