A couple weekends ago some of my girlfriends came in town so we made hanging out a whole weekend affair. Friday we enjoyed lunch, shopping, dinner, more shopping and finished it off with coffee and Saturday we celebrated Nanda's bday.
On Friday during one of our many shop til we drop stops, we ventured to Target, not because we all wanted to buy different things but because we all wanted to buy the same dress that Kelsey was wearing that day. This is where the whole 15 again comes into play. We all ended up wearing the Target dress the very next day - yes all 4 of us - to Nanda's celebration. Who does that past the age of, well, 10 - apparently we do. Here are some pics of us girls feeling free of responsibility at 15.

Let me just give you a little background on my friends in the pics.
Nanda was one of my roomates in college. We quickly became close friends and over the years she has taught me to be a little more carefree, which I definitely appreciate being the type A personality that I am. She now lives in Tomball with her hubby and is going to be a teacher next year.

Erin was also a college roomate. We were roomates all 4 years and started off potluck. We quickly bonded over the fact that we had a mutual friend, one she knew as a child in England and that same girl was my best friend growing up in Norway. Crazy, small world!!! She taught me to be more creative. She has ingenious ideas. Erin now lives in Dallas with her husband and is a middle school math teacher.

Kelsey - I met through Erin. She was in all the teacher classes with Erin throughout college. We didn't really start becoming friends until after college. I have always aspired to have her independence in fact she is moved to Germany TODAY to teach for 2 years. We will miss you but can't wait to visit you!

Amanda - I also met through Erin. She was also in all the teacher classes. We became fast friends after college and are really starting to hang out a lot more. She has the cutest little boy named Brayden and I hope I can be half the mommy she is one day! (That is why I had to put a pic of mommy and little man up.) Amanda and her family live out in Conroe where she teaches 5th grade.

Apparently all my friends are teachers which is why I had to take a half day Friday. Even though they talk about laying out and just chillin during the summer, while I am stuck in an office all day with no windows.....I still love em. Teaching would just never work for me!
On Friday during one of our many shop til we drop stops, we ventured to Target, not because we all wanted to buy different things but because we all wanted to buy the same dress that Kelsey was wearing that day. This is where the whole 15 again comes into play. We all ended up wearing the Target dress the very next day - yes all 4 of us - to Nanda's celebration. Who does that past the age of, well, 10 - apparently we do. Here are some pics of us girls feeling free of responsibility at 15.
Let me just give you a little background on my friends in the pics.
Nanda was one of my roomates in college. We quickly became close friends and over the years she has taught me to be a little more carefree, which I definitely appreciate being the type A personality that I am. She now lives in Tomball with her hubby and is going to be a teacher next year.
Erin was also a college roomate. We were roomates all 4 years and started off potluck. We quickly bonded over the fact that we had a mutual friend, one she knew as a child in England and that same girl was my best friend growing up in Norway. Crazy, small world!!! She taught me to be more creative. She has ingenious ideas. Erin now lives in Dallas with her husband and is a middle school math teacher.
Kelsey - I met through Erin. She was in all the teacher classes with Erin throughout college. We didn't really start becoming friends until after college. I have always aspired to have her independence in fact she is moved to Germany TODAY to teach for 2 years. We will miss you but can't wait to visit you!

Amanda - I also met through Erin. She was also in all the teacher classes. We became fast friends after college and are really starting to hang out a lot more. She has the cutest little boy named Brayden and I hope I can be half the mommy she is one day! (That is why I had to put a pic of mommy and little man up.) Amanda and her family live out in Conroe where she teaches 5th grade.

Apparently all my friends are teachers which is why I had to take a half day Friday. Even though they talk about laying out and just chillin during the summer, while I am stuck in an office all day with no windows.....I still love em. Teaching would just never work for me!

matching dresses are the best! :)
ReplyDeleteannnd you will be a GREAT mommy someday!!:)