Wednesday, October 21, 2009

obsession

So some of you know that I might be a little bit obsessed with Twilight. At first when it became popular I refused to "jump on the bandwagon" and be all about it. I thought it was so dumb - how would I get into vampires. I am so not a sci-fi girl. One weekend when I was in Dallas my friend Erin was reading them and she said "here borrow the first 3 (out of 4) books and just try them". So I took them and was ok with it because I wasn't reading anything good at the moment. Well that night I began my Twilight journey. I became enthralled with the book immediately and couldn't put it down. 1 week later I was done with all 4 books. Danny says that I checked out that week because I was constantly reading - on my lunch break, as soon as I got home until about 2am every night until I was done. It even went as far as stalking Barnes and Nobles early Saturday morning waiting for them to open so I could get the 4th book. Am I a little crazy - I don't think so. If you ask most Twilight fans I am sure they are just as fanatical as I am. So speaking of being a fan. This past weekend my friend Katie and I went to Nordstroms to look for shoes and came across this.....prepare yourself.
So the first pic is of Katie and I with Twilight shirts that we are going to wear to the premier to New Moon (Nov 21). Second one is Katie with Jacob because she is "team Jacob". The last one you can't so much see but it is of me with both Jacob and Edward because I don't have a team - I just like them both.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren, you are such a "Twihard Fanpire!" LOL I have yet to read any of the books or see the movie. It's not because I'm against it. I just haven't gotten around to doing it. I guess it's time I jump on the bandwagon too. I want to be called a "Twihard" or "Twilighter" too! ;) And I think I would be on Team Edward. There is something very Johnny Deppish about him. =) Jacob doesn't do it for me.

    I missed you at work yesterday. I hope you are having a great time at your friend's wedding! See you Monday! =)

    P.S. OMG, we watched the bridal video at the shower. Everyone loved yours! You're so cute! And Julie's house...BA-NANAS!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok woman! since i have been the one to get you started on Twilight then you better wait for me to go see New Moon. This way you dont have to watch it will all the annoying little girls who will scream all the time... (although i am sure you will be one of the screaming girls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My story is exactly like yours! I refused to get on board in the beginning but when I did, on a whim, I totally could not put them down! I am still reading the 4th but only because my hubby was getting annoyed with all of my "nerdy reading" and I had to chill it out a bit! It is soooo easy to read until the wee hours of the morning. Oh how I wish I could have my own vampire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am slightly frightened!! I read the first two books and that was enough for me...they were interesting I guess but I can def put them down

    ReplyDelete