Monday, October 12, 2009

My oh My!

I have completely been MIA from the blog world because life if busy. I know that is not an excuse but that is all I have. From crazy working (end of the fiscal year for us) bachlorette party getaway weekends, weddings, Danny's 27th birthday and just the normal happenings of life - it has been hectic. Anyways, I am back - good or bad.

Let's see this past weekend was filled with college football, my bosses wedding sat. night and then Sunday we ventured to C.S. for Bobby's (Danny's brother) band concert. It was a nice, full weekend. Oh p.s. who else is loving this weather???!!! I don't care that it is raining - I just LOVE that it is getting cold. I wish it snowed here but alas.....I live in Houston, I don't know what I am thinking and no, snow that just falls and doesn't stick the pavement is not snow. I got spoiled with the white, fluffy, kinda like marshmallow snow from Norway and we just don't get that here. Anyways I can finally say it is beginning to look a lot like fall and that means it is almost Christmas. Here are some of the things that just tell me it is fall:
  1. Starbucks but out their pumpkin spice latte
  2. Bringing out the apple cider
  3. You can start wearing coats and turtlenecks (I wore one today)
  4. Changing of the leaves - yeah i know you don't so much get to see that here but we can see pictures, that counts right?!
  5. Danny's birthday (Oct. 4)
  6. Driving past Santa's Wonderland near C.S. and knowing that it is about to open (OMG i can't wait)
Is it too early to start listening to Christmas music???? I know this post is completely sporadic but I have been away so long I just don't know where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment