Monday, September 7, 2009

Girls weekend

"When the cat is away the mice will play" - that about sums up the weekend for me. :) Danny went dove hunting with his buddies and well, I played! It started out by Katie, Nanda and Kelsey and I going out for dinner at Chuy's (they opened one up right next to my house). Well, we ended up getting there around 6:30 and leaving around 10....long but way fun time. Got back to the house and just had girl time. We were going to make some chocolate fondue but were way too full so we reminiced on good times - stayed up til 3.....haven't done that in a long time.

Saturday I decided to go to home sweet home College Station for some girl time with my sister. We didn't go to the game but gig'em aggies for winning. We just went and had some coffee at Tarazzo's and talked.....man oh man the stories....haha. Sunday woke up and hung out and I tried to be crafty. I don't know if this is apparent in yalls families but in mine it is......my mom is extremely crafty and creative and I just didn't get that gene but Jenna did - so I atempted to be crafty and Jenna was crafty. Let me just tell you how nice it is to have a holiday. Basically - it is just nice to have a lazy day on this Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! It was definitely a fabulous time :)
    I LOVE that yall went to Terrazzo!!How fun! Yall look so relaxed!

    ps- what craft?

    ReplyDelete