Monday, September 14, 2009

Another one!!!!!

Oh Danny you are spoiling me with all these girls weekends (but I do miss you when you are gone ;)). So, Danny was away celebrating bachelorhood with one of his buddies that will be getting married soon so that left me with more girl time. It started out Friday night with Jenna, Katie and Allison driving down from C.S. They came and checked out my house, then we went to Chuy's for fun-filled night and then back to the house where we had some good girl talk......we will leave it at that. :) Woke up early Saturday morning to do nothing else but what a girl is good at, S-H-O-P! We headed out to the outlet mall on 290, at first it was a bit sad because we were not finding anything but then at last - we found Gap - where we finally all bought something. Turned out to be a successful trip! They headed back to C.S. and I headed out to meet Erin for dinner. And then before I knew it, it was the last day of the weekend so I headed to a wedding shower for Nanda! Can you believe that she is getting married in 5 weeks???!!!!!!??? I know?!? I can't either. Anyways, all in all it was a great weekend!
Doing a little modeling while shopping - gotta make it comical. :)
Dinner with Erin.
Celebrating the bride-to-be. Just to let everyone know she will have one baby so far - she had to break my ribbon to get the gift...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment