OMG can you believe that we saw Dori and Nemo
RAWR....yeah we are all over 20
So - I have decided to do a little meal planning. I am tired of coming home from work where both Danny and myself look at eachother just say "what are we having for dinner?" and then we realize that we really don't have much. Let's just say over the past couple of weeks we have enojyed a lot of peanutbutter sandwhiches. Now, I like to cook (when I know what I am doing) but I do NOT like going to the grocery store! It is like a nightmare for me. I don't know why - I am just not the fan and because I have such a sweet husband he will normally go for me but that means he brings home the cookies, ice cream and any other sweet thing he can get ahold of. He has a major sweet tooth - to say the least. With that, I have gone to the grocery store and tomorrow night we are going to have chicken francoise with dirty rice and salad. Not sure how it will turn out but it is a start. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment