Monday, August 24, 2009

I can.....right?!?

So, I LOVE reading blogs. I just think they are so interesting and it is just another way to keep up with my friends in this busy world. I have always wanted to blog but for some reason I was like "only people with babies should blog - they have much more to talk about". I don't know why I thought that....I have stuff to say as well....right?!? So with that I have decided to start a blog of my own - one that will tell the life stories of me and my love.

Let's start out with story number uno. This past weekend it was my dad's 58, years young, birthday. We celebrated Friday night with dinner and cake that my sister made (Jenna, you will need to know this name for future posts). Then after presents we enjoyed a fun game of mexican train - it might sounds racist but it totally is not, at least I don't think. Anyways, Saturday we celebrated by having a little birthday party at the Texas Rock Gym to go rock climbing. Now, I haven't done that in YEARS - like when I lived in Norway years - but it was a blast. Danny and I will definately be going back. Here are some pictures of the evening.

Me starting the climb.....


Danny reaching the top about the say "dirt me".

Dad on his way down from reaching the top.



2 comments:

  1. Yaaay- you are a blogger now toooo!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Lauren. Now you are going to make me want to start blogging. I guess I could write about my 2 cats! :)

    ReplyDelete