Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Showered with Love

I was lucky enough to have a shower for these little boys. My sister and some of my best girlfriends threw me such a cute shower - totally pinterest worthy (despite my bad picture taking skills). I am truly blessed with all my friends and family that were willing to help celebrate these new additions. While I still feel a bit overwhelmed I know that I have great people that will be willing to help out when needed even it is just a text saying "you can do this". P.S. who knew boy stuff could be SO cute! Seriously. I forgot to take pics of all the ladies that attended. :(

Forever grateful for these friends and sister.

Blue cupcakes, sweet popcorn with blue sprinkles, tubs with captions saying like "boys will be boys".
Bow tie napkins......so cute!
The most delicious spread with gorgeous flowers!
Baby A and Baby B drinks
I should have collected phone numbers on these diapers for late night calls ;)

1 comment:

  1. Call me at 12am, call me at 3am, I will be here! I may not remember our conversation, but I will be here ;-)

    ReplyDelete