Saturday, October 11, 2014

M These Days

She is hilarious. Seriously hilarious. Here are some of the things she is saying.
Her screaming how much she loves Nutella.
We were all having dinner at my parents house.
M: Do I have curly hair like Papa? (I have been telling her that is where she got it from.)
Me: Yes, you are correct.
M: (looking at my dad) It looks like he might be missing some.
I died - it was hysterical.
She will NOT take off this dress. Always a princess!
Danny is rocking Molly to bed and she is trying to take his toothpick out of his mouth but he is moving it around not letting her take it.
M: Honey, honey. I need that.
Molly getting out of her bed after we tucked her in.
M: Hey daddy, it's me Molly. Can you come up here?

No comments:

Post a Comment