Wednesday, September 24, 2014

BOYS!

We found out last Friday 9/19 that we are having 2 identical boys! BOYS! I don't know what to do with boys. All I know is frilly, tutu wearing, lipstick lovin, Frozen obsessed girl. While this will be a whole new adventure and challenge I am really excited. Two boys! :) This means trucks, bugs and dirt - although Molly loves her fair share of dirt.
The best part about visiting the high risk doc is that I got to see both babies for 2 hours (yes I laid on my back for 2 hours while he measured every part of each baby - a little on the uncomfortable side but I'll take it). Thanks be to God that both boys are super healthy. Which from what we learned is amazing in itself since I didn't know I was having identical (mono/di) twins until 18 weeks and didn't see the high risk doc until 19 weeks. It is truly amazing how much God was protecting us throughout this journey. They were both 8oz at the 18 week mark and grew to 13oz at 19 weeks.
The boys heads.
I am currently 20 weeks 3 days and feeling these boys kick all the time. Danny has felt baby A but Molly hasn't felt either. After telling Molly that we are having boys she wasn't thrilled (cried, said she only wanted girls, I don't want brothers, etc.) but after she thought about it she was happy and is now really excited. We ask her what we should name them and she talks gibberish. She never says anything in gibberish but all the sudden their names gibberish. Ha. Speaking of names Danny and I are not so much on the same page. This could take some time....I got back to my regular high risk doc next Wednesday (every two weeks) so I will have an update then.
Molly naming boys from Lauren Struzick on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. BOOOOOYYYSSS!!! I can't wait to snuggle them when they get here!!

    ReplyDelete