I'm baaacccckkkk. So much has happened, finally moved out of my sister's house, moved in to a mostly complete house and another big suprise which will be its own post. On to the title of this post - yes, I am almost a month late but I can say this blog was drafted on July 13 - her 2.5 birthday. So here goes.
Oh my goodness. Can anyone else believe that Molly is 2.5 years old this month?!? Time goes by so quickly but I love the stage she is in right now. She is so fun, can have a conversation and is starting to get an imagination. Just the other day she was telling me that there was a tiger that was following us in the car and we needed to roar really loud to scare him away. Said tiger comes around quite often, sometimes we pet him in our laps and other times we scare him away. It is humorous.
She doesn’t so much like going on bridges. For whatever reason it scares her or something. She likes to go under them and next to them but not on them which is near impossible to do when you live in Houston. And for whatever reason she still won’t say “b”ridge. It is still fridge.
She loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She can sing the whole song and is interactive (talking back to Mickey when he asks a question) through the whole show. This is the only cartoon she will watch. I tried to get her to watch Frozen but 5 minutes in she asked where Mickey was.
She is overall a great eater. Loves to eat yogurt. She could eat that 24/7. She was introduced to chocolate milk somewhere and won’t stop asking for it since.
We recently busted out with swimming and homegirl loves it! I need to get her in swimming lessons….on the to do list.
Singing, she is singing all the time. She constantly sings the bumblebee song, Jesus loves me and Jesus loves the little children.
She loves working puzzles, playing with her baby and stringing beads to make necklaces….this will keep her busy for 30 minutes!
Potty training. I think she is there. Jelly beans are the bribing factor in this, which is a big deal – BIG DEAL. So she constantly tries and always wants to wear panties. So we are gonna try it out this week, panties all day and we will see how it goes. (Side note: now that we are almost 1 month past our 2.5 birthday I can say that we are potty trained and that will be a whole post to itself.)
So shoes are not her thing. She never wants to wear them. As soon as we get in the car they come off. As soon as we get inside anything she takes them off….including restaurants, grocery stores. This girl does not like shoes. But we recently got some jellys and she is all about them so we do wear those.
She is so sweet right now. Always giving hugs and telling me she loves me. She wants to kiss anyone and everyone’s booboo and right after she does it she asks “It feels better?” And in that toddler voice…..hits me straight in the heart every time.
She is a momma’s girl. Always wants me to pick her up, put her to bed, and do everything else. It gets a little exhausting but I think this phase will pass and I will miss it so much so I am soaking it all up. Although the excitement when Danny gets home from work sometimes rivals any excitement I get for the day.







No comments:
Post a Comment