Monday, April 22, 2013

Kluth Family Ranch Day

Man oh man. I know I have said it before but Danny's family has this ranch that is such a glorious place. Just about an 1.5 hours away so not too far but far enough to definitely not feel like you are in the city. Danny's grandparents were gracious enough to let my family spend all day out there on Saturday. We even had 2 family members from Chicago (Pat and Patti) come in for ranch day. All in all we had 17 adults, 6 kids and 1 on the way. We did some 4 wheeler riding, elk brisket eating, and lots and lots of fishing. I mean you would have thought we were professionals because we were pretty much catching them every time we put a lure in. It was a great time and we couldn't have asked for better weather! Here are some pics to sum it up.

Ah mom, you caught us.
I just do the catching not the getting the slimy thing off the lure. I know, so girly.
This is a mom of 4 y'all. I know....
I don't know how she does it either.
The boys gettin their fish on.
Cooper with the fish of the day.
The girls having some serious girl talk over dirt.
Birthday girl enjoying her cupcake
Hey, did you need this egg. I am talking with Papa.
The kids

During the kid wrangling
Wrangling little M for the kid pic
Family pic

No comments:

Post a Comment