Snow that is. My dad emailed me yesterday saying how it was snowing in Canada (he is there on business) and I was so jealous! I just LOVE snow, I think mostly because it reminds me of Norway and oh how I long to go back there. One day....anyways. I can now say that it is snowing here in H-town. Sorry the picture is not so good but it was taken on a phone. It is proof that it is snowing though (you can see it start to stick to the grass). Not just little drops that you think could possibly be snow but huge, fluffy, white flakes that swirl around you and are actually sticking to the ground. I can't wait to get home and let the dogs out to see what they think. Hope you are enjoying it as much as I am!
Spring Recap
8 years ago

It didn't stick out here, so I didn't get any pics of Brayden in it- sad day!! :(
ReplyDeleteI was hoping to wake up to more snow on Saturday morning but not so much. :(
ReplyDeleteOh my word, the snow was SO EXCITING. My parents are in Canada too! It was -27 degrees Celcius today. I'm going to Banff for Christmas - I'll enjoy the crazy cold snow for you!
ReplyDelete